Monday 31 October 2011

What's down there?


What's down there?, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

When we were on our holiday, we stayed in a house that had a balcony that overlooked a big paddock - in that paddock, there were alpacas, ducks, turkeys (seriously, what is wrong with those creatuers - the noise out of them!!!!!), cows and a few sheep. I spent a considerable amount of time watching them - you can't tell it from this angle, but I'm actually have a staring competition with a cow. I won.

woof for now.

1 comment:

Hoke said...

I can not believe you didn't try and get to them...although I think a cow would freak me out! She wonders how I'd be with a bunch of horses...ever come up on one of them?? I will say thought that i'm scared to death of those white mother goose things...no thank you!!! can't wait for more of your adventure.