Monday 12 December 2011

An early Christmas Present

So, the Two Legged Ones gave me an early Christmas present - a stuffed toy, a monkey, wearing a Bob Marley style hat.

I was very appreciative and took myself off, with the monkey, to figure out what to do with it.


So, for all of, oh, two seconds, I thought - should I take this with me to my bed and snuggle up to it, or should I rest my head on it, ........?


Then I thought, ah what the heck, who am I kidding, I'll just do what I always do with these toys - show him who is the boss.  That'll teach him!!


Woof for now!

Groucho

PS It's Groucho's Two Legged Ones here - we just want to say that, contrary to the evidence, no one was injured in this stuffed toy massacre and Groucho is never, ever allowed to play with toys like this  without a Two Legged One supervising!!

6 comments:

Hoke said...

Yep you did a good job tearing that little monkey limb from limb!!! I do the same thing and she has a fit...but it's fun, and I don't eat the stuffing so it's all fine right!?

Wyatt said...

...And so it goes with a terrier and a stuffy toy...heehee. Very few stuffies out there that are terrier proof!!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Patrice and Higgins said...

Hello, I just sniffed your blog for the first time! I always have to show squeaky toys who is the boss as well! Give me some time and I will yank that squeaker out in no time flat!

~Higgins
http://www.theadventuresofhiggins.blogspot.com/

Brinley Westie said...

BOL!! You sure showed that toy who wuz boss!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Groucho, I'm SO very much proud of your destuffing abilities! Most Impressive indeed. It's impawtant to do, you know. Who knows what terrible little things might be lurking in there waiting to jump out on your family when they're not looking? Destuffing is a MUST for keeping the family safe and sound! Yep!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

DSS said...

Oh my heavens Groucho! You sure showed that monkey, didn't you? hahahaha...silly pups :)