Wednesday 28 December 2011

My Christmas ........


Heading to the river, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

Belated Christmas greetings to all! I have quite a few updates on my Christmas (yes, yes, I was spoilt, everyone told me so ..... and apparently very well behaved - whatever that means in two legged world as I would consider myself always well behaved) which I will send later but I wanted to share this - this is actually a few days after Christmas - we went to my favourite (Australian) river to enjoy the wonderful, amazing cool breeze that was coming in off the river and I did loads and loads of Westie Rolls, I ran and ran and ran and the Two Legged Ones lay down on the very green grass and stared up at the amazingly blue sky and we all thought, life is good.

Woof for now.

Groucho

3 comments:

DSS said...

What a wonderful day it sounds like you had!!

Hoke said...

You are one lucky dog!! Isn't it nice when they take you places? Good thing the holidays aren't over...I'm hoping they take me somewhere this weekend!

Patrice and Higgins said...

I gave you an award today on my blog! :o)

~Higgins