Monday 13 February 2012

Back Home

So, I'm back from Holiday Camp and finally catching up on my correspondence - thanks to all the newcomers who saw me on PBU and visited my blog! It was great to 'meet' you all! Anyway, the Two Legged Ones are back from their favourite Australian city - I've heard all about their adventures, including rather boring details of the coffee they drank (apparently they spent a lot of time drinking coffee) -


To celebrate us being together for the first time in a week, the Two Legged Ones took me to one of the universities where I read about this fellow (some guy called Socrates - very clever apparently) -


and I walked the hallowed halls of learning -


BUT, best of all, I saw this amazing art piece - it was so cool - this floating flower, which puffed up and down - well, I supposed 'puffed' isn't the right word - it open and closed, like a real flower would at certain times of the day - oh, it was really very clever and, if I say so myself, I think it rather sets off my white fur, doesn't it?


It was sooooo great to have the Two Legged Ones back and they told me, over and over again, how they missed me - I have been very much hugged, tummy rubbed and chin tickled since they came home and, so far, we haven't had TOO many power struggles although there was a bit of an issue this morning when the She Two Legged One expected me to go HER way on the walk and not my way (the older two legged ones let me go whichever direction I want, you see). But I'll learn her yet!

Woof for now.

Groucho

9 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

So glad that you are home! It is so tough teaching the two legged kind the way of the land!! Good luck!

~Higgins

mayziegal said...

Oh, what a super great and pawsome reunion you had with your peeps! And what a great place you got to go visit. That flower is awfully pretty and you look Most Magnificent standing next to it!

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Rusty & Co. said...

Yea Groucho! I'm glad your Two-legged ones are home at last! I know it seemed like forever! I liked the pictures of you on your outing and YES the red of the flower set off your lovely white fur nicely!

Barklove!
Rusty, Riley, and Roxi

Hoke said...

So glad they are back and you are somewhat back in charge with them!!! Love that flower....but I have to ask...did they bring you anything!!?!

Groucho said...

Yes, they did bring me something - well, in fact, they brought me 11 - 11 'bouncy balls' (I suspect they were freebies from the conference the He Two Legged One was attending - but well, it's the thought that counts ....)- which are the best fun. I don't like tennis balls or anything like that, but I love the bouncies - they bounce really, really high and are the best fun to destroy!

Wyatt said...

Yay! The peeps are back! Good news, more walks and treats :D

Wyatt and Stanzie

Hoke said...

Hi again!!! I tagged you on my blog!!!

haopee said...

Hey Groucho. I was wondering why I had your blog bookmarked. You didn't have a follow button.

I also like the pretty flower... and your picture in that big hall looked very artistic.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Ana said...

Hola Groucho, Soy encantada de conocerte, eres un perrito muy guapo y muy salado ! te deseo mucha felicidad y que lo pases pipa con tus nuevas pelotas. Smack