Thursday 31 May 2012

A Wet Westie


Raspberry Ripple, originally uploaded by Wonder Westie.

The She Two Legged One thought I should put this up on my blog because She read this very funny quote "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog" (by some two legged person called Ambrose Bierce) - and She says that I am ALWAYS affectionate after a swim or a bath (bah, baths, bad bad word) or when I come back from making Frost Grouchos on a cold morning - I am ALWAYS so friendly and so affectionate in this situations - and so ready to share my shaggy wet fur with her - and of course, I'm ALWAYS willing to shake my wet fur all over the place and then try to jump into her lap or on her legs. When I'm dry, I'm quite ok to maintain my distance!! I wonder what that's all about?

And, oh, by the way - you know how I was all clean and smelt nice and was all white and fluffy after my bath on Sunday - well, I showed Them - on Tuesday evening, on our walk, I snuck off and did a sguillion Wesite Rolls on a patch of sand that was all wet from the dew and I am now an orange Westie. Seriously, my head is very orange. That'll learn them to try to make me all cute and white and fluffy and clean.

Woof for now.

Groucho

5 comments:

Sweet William The Scot said...

Humans make the best towels ~ they just have to realize what they are good for.
Sweet William The Scot

Oskar said...

Ha! I love how you outsmarted them. Bath, bah!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Wyatt said...

That's why we like being black and tan...it hides all the dirt..being all white is RUFF!!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Great water photo and am glad you're back to your old self.

All the best,
Katie from
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com

FluffyPopcorn said...

BOL!! Groucho! ORANGE?! Ask the two legged ones to take a picture please!! =P