Monday 21 October 2013

I'm still here .....

Well, I see from reading a few other blogs that there seems to be a bit of the 'too busy, too busy' going on - too busy to blog is something I had hoped we had got past in our house, given the stern words I had had with Her last time, but it seems, my stern words fell on deaf ears but at least I'm not alone .... I see Higgins and a few others are having the same issues which makes me feel a wee bit better! Anyway, I am still reading blogs, just not able to comment for which I apologise - but I've been keeping up as much as I can with all your news. This is one reason why She hasn't posted - apparently, in between Her long work week (Her reason for not bloggin!) She somehow managed to find time to climb Mt Fuji with Him - this is sunrise from the fifth station on Fuji-san, They then climbed to the summit and came back down - She said the sunrise was PAWSOME but it was one of the toughest physical things She had ever done and She could not walk properly for at least 3 days!!!

We will try to be more consistent ..... We miss you all.

Woof

Groucho

10 comments:

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

We miss you too!!!

Unknown said...

Groucho we miss you too. Hope mum is OK now after her epic climb. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We miss you. See if you can get your mum to take you on nice, gentle DOG walks that she doesn't have to recover from! That's our advice.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Murphy said...

You might have to tell your mom again that you need to do certain things regardless of her schedule. Do you have your own computer? You should tell her if you had your own that it was actually be easier for her!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Sweet William The Scot said...

Climbed Mt. Fuji! I can't begin to imagine the physical stamina that took. Well at least they did not make you do the climb.
Thanks for stopping by my blog
Sweet William The Scot

Unknown said...

Glad you got your typist working again...Mt Fuji...at least that is an awesome excuse (my mom's excuse is Project Runway is on???). Beautiful pic

mayziegal said...

Humans have weird priorities. Help you blog or climb some mountain? WHAT was She thinking? I think you needs to sit Her down and have a good long talk.

Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie

Mollie said...

I would ask for your own puter for Chriztmaz, Humom'z alway'z say'z day too'z buzy.. I got mez own :) Love the Sunset, now dont'z bee'z away for long'z xxooxxx

Mollie and Alfie

Pippa Sheltie said...

Oh Groucho, I've really really missed you but this photo is jut spectacular. I can't believe they climbed Fuji! That's so impressive, of course she wasn't able to walk afterwards!
I've just seen your comment on my blog, because we too are guilty of the too busy thing and a mix of other stuff too. When did she live in Aberdeen? That's great! I didn't know!
Pippa :)

Lauren said...

Imagine climing mt. Fuji!!!!!
Good thing you weren't with them, grouchie. Next stop, everest!
(She probably won't do that one)

Stay on the treats!